Through my award-winning resume writing and job search guidance; I encapsulate the marketability of professionals from all over the globe to help build their personal brand into career marketing packages that generate results.
As a Certified Master Resume Writer and Certified Career Transition Coach, my passion is helping people tell their career story in such a powerful way that they soar to new career heights. I help guide job seekers to take control of their own destiny and teach strategies on how to market themselves on paper and online. My goal is to inspire, impress and build confidence in a job seekers abilities and unique selling features – while getting attention and results from hiring managers.
With more than 10 years resume writing experience and an honours BA in Psychology, my achievements are further complemented by:
- Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW)
- Certified Career Transition Coach (CCTC)
- Certified Resume Strategist (CRS)
- Certified Interview Strategist (CIS)
- Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
- 5x Award of Excellence recipient and 8 Honourable Mentions from CPC
- Career Innovator Award 2018 Honorable Mention and TORI Award nomination from CDI
- Published in Best Canadian Resumes (3rd edition) and Best Canadian Cover Letters (2nd edition) | Resume for Dummies (7th edition) | Modernize Your Resume (1st edition) | Modernize Your Job Search Letters (1st edition)
- Published in Career Planning and Adult Development Network Journal Issue of Book Reviews (2016 and 2017)
- Certification Assessor for Career Professionals of Canada
- Member in good standing with: Career Professionals of Canada (CPC), Career Director’s International (CDI) and Career Thought Leaders (CTL)
- Job Search Instructor certificate
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) training
For years, I excelled as an adult training facilitator. My success as a facilitator was immediately recognized through promotions to Centre Manager and later, to Regional Supervisor and Registrar for a leading private career college.
Today, clients appreciate my high-energy and optimism for life! Regardless of the level, I am respected for shaping the career identity of many job seekers. I understand that career transition in today’s market can be demanding and overwhelming; it is this understanding that makes my genuine and optimistic personality perfect in the industry!
In order to truly assist my clients, I regularly participate in industry specific workshops and courses to keep current on the issues and trends that could benefit my clients.
The success of Skye Is The Limit is measured by a client base established largely by referrals. Since 2007, I have been creating unique, professional and award-winning documents that tell a story. I position clients in a way that inspires, impresses and builds confidence in their abilities, talents and accomplishments.
When I am not helping job seekers, I am playing with my two young children and enjoying the simple pleasures of life!
Bring your career to new heights and contact me today.