Through my award-winning resume writing and job search coaching; I capture the marketability of executives and senior professionals from all over the globe to help build their personal brand into career marketing packages that get results.
As a Certified Master Resume Writer, the 1st Canadian Certified Graphic Resume Architect, and a Certified Career Transition Coach, my passion in life is helping people tell their career story in such a powerful way that they soar to new career heights.
My mission is to help job seekers take control of their own destiny and learn how to market themselves on paper, in-person and online in a way that will inspire, impress and build confidence in their abilities and unique selling features – while getting attention and results from hiring managers.
With more than 10 years resume writing experience and an honours BA in Psychology, my achievements are further complemented by:
- Certified Graphic Resume Architect (CGRA)
- Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW)
- Certified Resume Strategist (CRS)
- Certified Interview Strategist (CIS)
- Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
- 9x Award of Excellence Recipient and 10 Honourable Mentions from Career Professionals of Canada
- Career Innovator Award 2018 Honorable Mention and 3x TORI Award nomination from Career Director’s International
- 2020 Career Innovator Judge for Career Directors International
- TORI Award Judge 2017/18
- Published in Expert Resumes & LinkedIn Profiles for Managers & Executives | Best Canadian Resumes (3rd edition) and Best Canadian Cover Letters (2nd edition) | Resume for Dummies (7th edition) | Modernize Your Resume (1st edition) | Modernize Your Job Search Letters (1st edition)
- Published in Career Planning and Adult Development Network Journal Issue of Book Reviews (2016, 2017, and 2019)
- Certification Assessor for Career Professionals of Canada
- Member in good standing with: Career Professionals of Canada (CPC), Career Director’s International (CDI), and Career Thought Leaders (CTL)
For years, I excelled as an adult training facilitator. My success as a facilitator was immediately recognized through promotions to Centre Manager and later, to Regional Supervisor and Registrar for a leading private career college.
Today, clients appreciate my high-energy and optimism for life! Regardless of the level, I am respected for shaping the career identity of many job seekers. I understand that career transition in today’s market can be demanding and overwhelming; it is this understanding that makes my genuine and optimistic personality perfect in the industry!
In order to truly assist my clients, I regularly participate in industry specific workshops and courses to keep current on the issues and trends that could benefit my clients.
The success of Skye Is The Limit is measured by a client base established largely by referrals. Since 2007, I have been creating unique, professional and award-winning documents that tell a story. I position clients in a way that inspires, impresses and builds confidence in their abilities, talents and accomplishments.
As your Career Vision Officer, I will work one-on-one with you to build your brand and value proposition into career marketing packages that will get YOU noticed!
If you don’t find me writing a resume or coaching a client, I am playing with my two young children and enjoying the simple pleasures of life!