Here at Skye Is The Limit, we believe that everyone deserves an opportunity to bring their career to new heights. But let’s face it, not everyone can afford to invest in themselves. That is where the Skye Is The Limit Pay-It-Forward Project can help!
We understand that sometimes we all need a little help along the way. This project is our way of giving back to a job seeker in need, while encouraging everyone to bring their career to new heights.
In May 2016, we will select one job seeker who will receive a FREE Branded Documents Package (strategically crafted resume and cover letter) so that they can get back on their feet and back in the workplace.
But that’s not all – the selected candidate will also receive one hour of FREE interview coaching provided by an expert recruitment specialist in the industry.
Keeping with our company motto – the sky is the limit! For this reason, there is no limit or requirement for nominations. We will read and review everyone’s story.
The selected candidate will be someone who desperately needs a resume overhaul and some job search guidance, but truly can’t afford to do it on their own.
- Maybe you are a single mother, recently laid-off from work that desperately needs to put food on the table for your children?
- Maybe you are a recent graduate facing mounds of student debt and can’t find work?
- You could even be a father, who recently suffered an injury, and need to determine how best to transfer your skills into a new role.
- Your car just died, and instead of investing in your resume documents, you need to pay for a new car just so you can get to all the interviews you hope to secure.
- There is no limit to what the circumstances to your situation could be.
Nominate a friend, family member or yourself by April 30, 2016.
There is no cost for nomination. The selected candidate will be provided with a client service agreement to review and sign before the package can be awarded.
On May 1st, 2016 we will review all nominations. From here, the top five touching and inspirational stories will be selected. A behind the scenes selection committee will review the top stories and choose the job-seeker they think deserves the biggest helping hand in 2016.
- Submit your story in a one-page Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2016.
- Tell us why you need a resume overhaul and provide us with some insight into why you need a helping hand today.
- It would help if you can provide us with a current resume to review. But this is not a requirement.
- Include nominees’ full name, email address, phone number and reason for nomination in the body of the email.
- Make sure the subject line of your email reads: Pay-It-Forward Project.
Please note that we will only contact those nominees being considered for the project in May 2016 to determine good fit with the resume writer and interview specialist.
Join Our Efforts
Help yourself or someone you know get back on their feet and back in the workplace today. Join our efforts to bring a deserving job seekers career to new heights. Nominate them today!
We will continue to add more information about the Pay-It-Forward Project as it comes available. Stay tuned to our blog updates and social media posts.
CareerPros: If you are a resume writer or career coach who would like to join in our efforts to help Pay-It-Forward, please contact Skye Berry-Burke at email@example.com. Together, we can help bring someone’s career to new heights!