Through her award-winning resume writing and job search guidance; Skye has encapsulated the marketability of professionals from all over the globe to help build their personal brand into career marketing packages that generate results.
As a Certified Master Resume Writer, her passion is helping people tell their career story in such a powerful way that they soar to new career heights. Skye guides job seekers to take control of their own destiny and teaches them strategies on how to market themselves on paper and online. Her goal is to inspire, impress and build confidence in a job seekers abilities and unique selling features – while getting attention and results from hiring managers.
With more than 8 years resume writing experience and an honours BA in Psychology, Skye’s achievements are further complemented by:
- Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW)
- Certified Resume Strategist (CRS)
- Certified Interview Strategist (CIS)
- Certified Employment Strategist (CES)
- Award of Excellence recipient x 3: Best Career Change Resume (2013) | Best Creative Category (2014) | Best Internationally Educated Professional Resume (2015)
- 2015 TORI Award Nominee for Best Hospitality Resume
- Published in Best Canadian Resumes (3rd edition) and Best Canadian Cover Letters (2nd edition) | Resume for Dummies (7th edition) | Modernize Your Resume (2016 release date)
- Co-Editor for weekly Career Connections Newsletter
- Certification Assessor & Chat Team Moderator for Career Professionals of Canada
- Newsfeed Contributor for CareerProfessionals.ca
- Member in good standing with: Career Professionals of Canada, Career Director’s International and Career Thought Leaders
- Job Search Instructor certificate
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) training
For years, Skye excelled as an adult training facilitator whereby her role was to assist in preparing adults to re-enter the workforce following an injury or disability. Her success as a facilitator was immediately recognized through her promotion to Centre Manager and later, to Regional Supervisor and Registrar for a leading private career college.
Today, clients appreciate Skye’s high-energy and optimism for life! Regardless of the level, Skye has been consistently respected for shaping the career identity of many job seekers. She understands that career transition in today’s market can be demanding and overwhelming; it is this understanding that makes her genuine and optimistic personality perfect in the industry!
In order to truly assist her clients, she continues to participate in industry specific workshops and courses to keep current on the issues and trends that could benefit her clients.
The success of Skye Is The Limit is measured by Skye’s reputation and a client base established largely by referrals. Since 2007, Skye has been creating unique, professional and award-winning documents that tell a story. She positions her clients in a way that inspires, impresses and builds confidence in their abilities, talents and accomplishments.
Bring your career to new heights and contact Skye today!